Thank you for choosing our company to assist you with finding your next home. We hope you have a pleasant experience working with us. If the unit you have viewed does not meet your needs, please feel free to review the other available units for rent on our website or contact us for further assistance.
Below is a brief overview of the application process:
- Each adult wishing to live on one of our properties must complete a separate rental application and pay a separate fee. The amount of the application fee is disclosed on the actual application. All sections of the application must be complete and accurate.
- Each applicant must present us with a Valid Photo ID and provide a Social Security Number in order for us to obtain the required consumer report as part of our application process..
- We will need documentation to prove a minimum of three months worth of income. An example would be copies of your check stubs for the last three months.
- In general, we require all applicants to have been in current employment for at least three (3) months and that income is equal to a minimum of three times the monthly rental amount. Your current employer will also be contacted to verify status of employment.
- In order to verify rental history, we will attempt to contact your previous landlords for the last five years. At a minimum we must be able to contact someone to verify your most current rental experience.
- We will obtain a consumer report on every applicant. We look for payments that are made on time, that there are no judgments, bankruptcies, and/or eviction records and that credit responsibilities are in line with income.
- We have established the following occupancy guidelines for the number of people allowed to occupy individual units.The maximum occupancy allowed for the corresponding unit types are:
- Bachelor units – Two people
- Studio units – Three people
- 1 bedroom – Four people
- 2 bedrooms – Five people
- 3 bedrooms – Seven people
- Single family homes – contact us